Office.com/myaccount – In order to use the Microsoft Office products on your computer, you need to create a Microsoft Account. After that, using this account you can manage the subscriptions, activate the product, and purchase more of them. A Microsoft Account is very important when using the Microsoft Office product. This gives you the liberty to reinstall the product whenever you want if your subscription allows.
Create a New Microsoft Office Account – Office.com/myaccount
You can simply create a new Microsoft Office Account by visiting the official Office website. Follow these steps and create a new Microsoft Office Account:
- Open a web browser and visit Office.com/myaccount on your browser.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Sign In page.
- Here click on Create one button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the page to create a new account.
- Here, you will be asked to create a username for your account.
- Make sure your username is unique otherwise the Microsoft will reject the username.
- After creating a username, you will be redirected to generate a password for the Office Account.
- Make sure your put special character, number uppercase and lowercase character in your password to ensure the safety. Click Next.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the personal details like name, gender, and age.
- After completing these step, you will be taken to your Microsoft Account where you will be presented with Microsoft office products and features.
If you are getting any issue with the above steps then on contact the Microsoft Office support. This service is 24/7 available and you should risk your account safety ver.
Sign In to your Already Existing Microsoft Office Account
Once you have created a Microsoft Office Account, it is easy to manage and use the Account. You just need to use your account credentials and then you are good to go.
Follow these steps if you are looking for guidance.
- You will need a high-speed internet connection for the below-given steps.
- Start by launching a web browser that supports the Microsoft Office Account.
- Then type “Office.com/myaccount” in the URL section and hit the enter key.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Office Sign In page.
- Here, enter your username in the given blank. The Microsoft will review your username.
- If it is correct, you will be directed to the page to enter the password.
- Otherwise, you will be asked to check the username and re-enter it.
- Finally, when your reach to the password page, enter your Microsoft Account password.
- If your password is correct, your Microsoft Account will open up on your computer screen.
If you have forgotten the Microsoft Office Account username and password. Then only a technician can help you get the access to your account.
Facing Any Issues with Office.com/myaccount
It is common to face issue with the Office.com/myaccount or any other account. The Microsoft keep their technician ready for such issues. If you are getting the problem with the Microsoft Office Account then contact the Office Support.
Here is a list of common Microsoft Account issues:
- Office 365 there is a problem with your account please try again later
- Office 365 account error fix me
- Account notice we’ve run into a problem with your office 365 subscription
- Office 2016 account error fix me
- Office 365 account error there are problems with your account. to fix them please sign in again
- Account notice office 365 subscription reactivate
- Office 2013 account error there are problems with your account
If you are getting other or similar issues with the Microsoft Account. Then simply place a call at the toll-free number of Office Support and get an on-call technician now.