Office Reinstall – Along with all a great many services, the Microsoft also allows their users to reinstall the office. This can be done easily by anyone. Furthermore, you can perform the office reinstall steps on your own. This is an application for all different device including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Moreover, if you are getting any issue then contact the Microsoft Office Support at the toll-free number.
How to Reinstall Office on your PC? – Office Reinstall
The reinstall process is the same as the installation process with one minor difference that you do not require to redeem the product key before starting the installation.
Follow these step for Office Reinstall:
- Before starting, make sure your Windows is ready for a new software installation. This means your software needs to be up-to-date before starting the office reinstall process.
- Also, you are required to have a high-speed internet connection for the following steps.
- Launch a web browser that allows the installation of new software.
- Go to www.office.com/setup on it and wait till the Microsoft Office homepage appears on your computer.
- Here, click on the Sign In button at the top-right side of the screen.
- The Microsoft Office Sign in a page will appear on your computer.
- Now enter the email address of your Microsoft Office associated with the Office product that you wish to install. Click Next.
- Enter your password in the given blank on your screen. Click Sign In.
- Once you are redirected to your account, click on My Product or My Account.
- The list of available Microsoft Office products will appear on your computer.
- Click on the one that you want to install and you will see a download button on your computer.
- Click on the download button and wait until the download finishes.
Steps to Install and Activate MS Office
- To start the installation, double-click on the Office Setup files and give permission to an installer to continue the process.
- Follow the instructions of the installer and complete the Office Reinstall.
- To activate the Office, you need to open an office application such as MS Word or MS Excel on your computer.
- Then an activation wizard will appear asking you to update the Office.
- Start the activation by click on the popup and following the steps to activate the Office on your computer.
If you are facing any issue while following the above steps then you can contact the Microsoft Office support at the toll-free number. Furthermore, you can visit office.com/setup and get troubleshooting steps for your issues.
How to Uninstall Office on your PC? – Office Uninstall
In order to reinstall the Office from your device, you need to uninstall it first. This can be done by following these steps:
- Terminate all the application running on your PC and start with these step.
- Then navigate to the bottom-left corner of the screen and click on the start button.
- Click on the Control Panel from the list of the application list.
- Now the control panel will appear, click on View by a button at the top-right. Choose to Category view.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program” under the “Program” menu.
- A list of all the installed application will appear.
- Here, navigate to the Microsoft Office and right-click on it.
- You will see the “Uninstall” option on a small list that will appear.
- Click on this Uninstall button. Then click “Yes” on the confirmation window to remove the MS Office.
- Once the Microsoft Office is uninstalled, restart your computer.
Why do you need to perform Office Reinstall?
There could a lot of the reasons due to which a user wants to reinstall the Office on their computer. Some of the common reason is:
- If the Office installed on your device is showing error while installing it.
- When the Office is unable to install the new updates and hence do not work as you want it to be.
- It is also possible that you want to install a new version of Office on your computer but the older version is causing issues then you remove the older version and tries to reinstall the new Office version.
- If your device is not compatible with the specific Office that you have installed on the computer.
- Sometimes due to conflict with the Antivirus or any other application installed on your computer, the Office stops working. Then you uninstall Office, use Office Reinstall Method.
- In all the above cases, it is recommended to remove the Office from your computer and then use steps for Office Reinstall.
In case of any issue with the Microsoft Office, feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support at the toll-free number.